Sunday, February 7, 2010

Last week, a bloody mess! This week? Stand tall and live!

SPARK TRAILZZZ!

So unfortunately last week didn't pan out well
When I already believed otherwise.
First I didn't start a class I was supposed to start on Monday
Something that was supposed to give me a sense of achievement.
Well I felt, it's still OK, Can start next week.
Then I had this annoying issue at work
A guy being a total jerk and bringing on another total jerk
To further make work more difficult
Don't know why guys won't just stop feeling the world revolves around them
Yeah, it's a man's world but who said we can't live in it freely
So by Wednesday, my week was already a big drag
Well I have this pillar I run to for safety
I ran there again, eased my troubled heart, Got a good laugh out of it all
Back to work on Thursay, I felt hmmmnnn, it's looking better
Thursay went by without much drama
Friday came and started sweetly
Laughter, smiles, work
But the storm came strong again by the evening
Just when I thought I had it all together
My pillar became very shaky
We both blew hot and cold and ended warm
Cool, I said at least all is not lost, we patched that nicely
But by Saturday, the dam broke loose
My beautifully patched pillar took a lash
And am back to sub zero
What happened? I made an unnecessary call and broke my limit
Would I be forgiven? Have I done the unthinkable?
What's next? What's the way forward
So last week was all drama
I start this one with a wounded heart
Feeling bereaved and a washed
My heart is exposed and all my emotions bared
But would I run? No!
Would I faint? No!
I don't have any pillar to run to today
But I promise myself that I will stay strong
I won't be daunted and onward bravely I must
Anybody feeling like me today? Know one thing
THIS WILL BE THE BEST WEEK EVER 'CAUSE MOST GOOD THINGS START OUT POORLY
YOUR HAPPINESS IS YOURS TO DECIDE SO STAND TALL AND LIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment