Monday, December 21, 2009

The Story Of My Big Balls And The Wedding I Went To But Never Attended

SPARK TRAILZZZ!

So this weekend I decided,

enough with hiding behind this good girl face
just go out, be that inner diva that I always wanted to be.
I had a lovely gown I wanted to wear,
very simple and sweet.
In fact it was a very decent and would make me look like an angel
but I was sick of looking like an angel

I wanted to look like a red carpet Queen confident, graceful and extremely stunning
Seriously, nice looking? I was so over that or so I thought

OK so off i went on Saturday afternoon, looking for the perfect dress.
I did find what i was looking for
short, stunning color and nice design

just what I wanted

Now for the killer shoes,

I got myself the flashiest shade of pink I could find.

I went to my hair salon

even painted my nails the perfect shade of purple

And finally out came the fake lashes that I have been hiding somewhere without enough balls to wear them

Sunday afternoon, I was prepared.

No that's not the word, I was over-ready to emancipate the bo
ld me
I donned on my gown,
wore my pop socks

Did a number on my face (Lord knows I tried harder to achieve that not-a-hooker-but-definitely-not-a-saint look)

Went for my wild accessories (all costume of course
)
Then wore my dramatic peep toe
I was seriously HOTTING

My dad asked me if i was OK in that

and I said "sure dad, I am'

And then I was

Until I got to the Air Force Base gate
Which was the venue of the wedding I was to attend

The gate man said my dress was too short for their premises

'What?!, You also have dress codes for visitors?'
And that was the beginning of my drama

Got saved by a Lieutenant who was driving to the same wedding

The gate man annoyed by the man stealing his prey

decided to frazzle him too
went on to give a long speech of appropriate dressing

then admitted I was a fine girl who shouldn't dress like that

To save us both the long gist and the man's sudden over zealousness,

my guardian angel decided to identify himself
And finally something worked

When I got to the venue of the wedding,

Still hanging onto my last piece of bravado

Holy cow! I forgot! It's a Yoruba kind of setting
see gele, long gowns, basically traditional wears

I lost all hope
Along with all my SASHA FIERCE balls

And that was how I spent the rest of the wedding in the car

OK, so everyone else thought I should have entered

And they said my dress was hot

Even AL regretted that I didn't enter at the end of the day.
I was just too hot to handle
So much so I couldn't handle myself
Cause even I knew that dress was an overkill for a wedding

Had a good laugh at the end of the day

In Fact the dress made me feel good, not just good, great!

And won me some points in someone's world

Will still work on those balls though

But I guess being a nice looking girl has it's points too

I mean, I would have entered the wedding hall, wouldn't I?

LOL


The Story Of My Big Balls And The Wedding I Went To But Never Attended



4 comments:

  1. Lol....Funny,our country still needs to work on their pretences. Those ppl preaching morale might even do the worst in Secret places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree...totally. As long as you are comfortable and not obscenely dressed why should you give a hoot about what others think?? You shoulda walked in and rocked that party!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know weddings now have dress codes, and trust me, you looked decent enough!
    Love the dress, but really luuuurve the earrings...stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOKING GOOD IS GOOD BUSINESS.Always look good!

    ReplyDelete