Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Price For Happiness

SPARK TRAILZZZ!

How much is the price of happiness?

I mean, I feel if I get the best clothes
Grace the front page of Vogue

Wear the best of Victoria Beckam



Get the best bags by Gucci


Get the best shoes by Jimmy Choo

Have well-cut diamonds by Hello Kitty for Kimora Lee Simmons

Have a bottle of a very sexy perfume by Victoria's Secret

Get the best front lace wig by Your Style Lace


Be as beautiful as Kelly Rowland

Have a good career like Tyra Banks


Live in Beverly hills

Just be a fly girl


I would have paid my price for happiness
but does happiness really come from all this?

if you ask me I would say

Happiness comes from the quality of the value you add to others lives,

It comes from having things and knowing how to enjoy having them

like that beautiful smile you share with someone

like just enjoying the chatter of a small baby

like having someone be grateful for what you did for them

like giving someone a much needed hug

and letting someone know that they are not alone

Happiness to me is the combination of all the small things in life which really counts
and all the big things in life which most often don't count that much

So as this season of love and warmth cruises in

bounce out and enjoy life,
enrich the lives of people that mean the world to you, the family
Hide gifts under your Christmas trees


Share loads of joy and laughter
True happiness comes from making everyone around you happy
that way there is always one more reason to be happy

and don't forget, of course,
that all the above listed wish items
can bring a girl loads of happiness.
I mean, I want those things too!

No comments:

Post a Comment