Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The dairies of a girl who knows a slut

SPARK TRAILZZZ!



If I didn’t know her I would think she was loose, if I didn’t, I would think she was wild, if I didn’t know her I would I will raise my nose in the air and call her ‘slut’. Sitting there in front of his car, winding, moaning, careless abandon, all she wanted was her piece.

I was appalled yet enthralled. She looked like some Greek goddess, picture of all things sensual. With each passing moment her soul soared higher, with each eagle’s touch she transformed. I looked on; she wouldn’t have cared if she knew of my presence then.

I kept looking on, still at the back of the car. I heard her speak, some foreign language I couldn’t fathom. The light on her skin; she glowed a strange yet soft and charming shade. I am sure she didn’t know she was watched. More strokes, more moans, higher, reaching.

I lingered on still captivated by the dungeons of my racing mind. I was experiencing first hand true and pure human sensitivity bared. I was here and I can’t move away knowing well enough that what I am witnessing I shouldn’t. What I am seeing should be left private.

She stroked back, with every rising eagle’s touch, she surged back. Her head fell back, eyes slit slightly open, now I see her face. A dream really and an angelic yet demonic look grazed her being. Her shirt fell open to her swollen chest. Yet she couldn’t care any less even if she tried.

Possessed, promiscuous, cheating little woman. Yes all that she is, yet I am jealous of her. Having such escape; reaching such heights; touching heaven ever so slightly. Ha! Yes I am jealous.

Because where this painter lady is, I would never reach, lost in her paints and the strokes of her brush. Transported somewhere no one else can be. Cheating life’s worries as the picture came to life. Eagle’s touch with every paint feathered in. the beauty of her eyes with each improvement. Then she gets to that that crazed peak and each stroke mattered so much. Troubles abandoned, problems forgotten. Just sheer joy and intense emotions.

Sitting there in her brother’s car, my boyfriend’s too, capturing the sunset and the birds. For the first time in my life I experienced firsthand, this little cheat, this beautiful painter who showed me how to be immersed in another world, cheat on life mercilessly and touch heaven ever so slightly.


Picture:

The Garden of Adonis - Amoretta and Time

Courtesy Peter Nahum at The Leicester Galleries


2 comments: